Friday, June 17, 2011

Before Meet After

This weekend it was time for the dreaded groomers!! I got my dog Claire back in January and she had been nicely groomed before I took her home, so I hadn’t had to worry about it till now. Fast forward six months, she had become quite shaggy and was having trouble keeping herself clean…so it was time! I had done my research, read lots of reviews and consulted with my other dog owner friends and finally decided on Bark In Style over in Wallingford. I was able to make an early Saturday morning appointment to drop her off and then pick her up later this afternoon.

I had wanted just a quick trim so she would remain fluffy. Since I brush her weekly I thought this would be easy. I was quickly informed there were mats and she would need to be trimmed much shorter, slightly disappointed I said ok do what you think is best. I returned at 4pm to pick up Claire, my first reaction when I saw her was “this is not my dog!” but when she ran to me and started barking, clearly it was! She ended up looking pretty cute and was really clean cut with fresh breath and cute little bows. I was pleasantly surprised! They had very friendly groomers and fairly priced… so overall it was money well spent!

Check out her Before & After... looks like a differnt dog? But It has grown on me.


Wear to go from here... Bark in Style! For a day of doggie pampering.
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment