Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Dreaded Suit

Summertime means swimsuit time! Well not usually here in Seattle, but in most the rest of the country. I hate shopping for swimsuits more than just about anything in the world. I would rather get my teeth cleaned then go swimsuit shopping! Also being larger on top there strikes a dilemma to find a top that actually fits. And to buy a pre-paired suit, FORGET IT! I am definitely not the same size top and bottom. The next issue is so many of those dang triangle tops… I think the purpose of a swimsuit is to be able to get in and out of water and move without flashing anyone…so tiny triangles of fabric don’t hold in these puppies!

But I have found a few brands that sell separates and sell them in cup sizes which is ideal for the weighted heavy on the chest! Here are just some ones I may need to invest in…since pretty sure my last swimsuit purchase was in 2009! Seriously the only thing in my closet that isn’t up to date.  


1. J Crew - Ink Dot Bikini $60-65 @ J Crew
2. J Crew - Party Chicks Bikini $46-56 @ J Crew
3. Betsey Johnson - Layer Cake Bikini $50.90-63.90 (on sale) @ Nordstrom
4. Lucky Brand - Paisley Park $50-68 @ Lucky Store

Wear to go from here… tanning bed first, then maybe the pool!
If it ever gets warm enough!  
*Megs


No comments:

Post a Comment