Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Daytime Sparkle

When recently told “I can’t wear those sequin Toms with everyday outfits, they are too sparkly!” I responded “Of course YOU CAN!!” As all my friends and family know I take any excuse to wear, use and flaunt anything sparkly and bedazzled. Weather it’s a bright sparkly scarf or a pair of reversible sequin shorts. (That’s right I said reversible… they can be silver or black)
Side Note: When I bought them my friend shopping with me rolled her eyes as I gasped at the magnificence of them!

The key is to ‘Day Sequins’ is to pair it with something more casual and toned down to make it more day appropriate. Like a blazer over this Blue JCrew tank or a plain white tee and tights with the sparkle shorts. You can even pair your sequin Toms with jeans, a tank and boyfriend sweater to give more pizazz to your outfit.

Here are some of my favorite sparkle-tastic items that can be worn/used with your day-to-day wardrobe!!
1. J Crew Sequin-striped cotton tank - $55.00
2. Forever 21 Sequin Leopard Cosmetic Bag - $7.80
3. Kitson Sequin Shorts with shash - $59.99
4. TOMS 'Classic Sequins' Slip-On - $84.95
5. Coach Poppy Sequin Cinch - $378.00
6. Steve Madden 'Bevv' Pump - $129.95
7. Antik Batik Aries sequin-trimmed printed cotton scarf - $285.00
8. Forever 21 Embellished Journal & Pen - $6.80

Wear to go from here... the disco? Just kidding I wear my sequins to the office!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment