Thursday, July 21, 2011

Feeding the Redecorating Bug

I just signed another year lease at me apartment on July 1st, so that makes 2 years there and one to go! I really love my apartment minus a few small issues. But it’s a MIL in a daylight basement with lots of windows and a view of lake Washington, so I can’t complain about the small things too much.

I have been toying with the idea of re-decorating and love lots of color!! Although I love all the blues and naturals that are popular right now I can’t seem to never shy away from RED! It’s my favorite color and it’s splashed all over my house! I aspire to make it a bit more concentrated and have an actual theme to my decorating like you see in the magazines and on TV. So I have been cutting out and bookmarking pictures I have found for my inspiration for someday re-decorating my house! Since I can’t hire a decorator I will need to get my own inspiration and ideas. More to follow as I find ideas!!
*Photos from Mary McDonald & Elle Decor*

Wear to go from here… Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Anthropologie!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment