Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Staycation

After my weekend plans didn't work out due to weather I decided to take a much needed 'staycation' and lock myself inside my apartment to tackle some much needed cleaning, laundry, experimenting with some baking and catching up on some wii netflixs! I practically didn't talk to anyone and got so much done.

I documented my weekend events with my iPhone and favorite picture app Hipstamatic. I love how the pictures come out! They look so artsy and fun without having to fiss with photoshop or camera settings!
Friday night/Saturday:
I love cherries and ate an entire bag over the weekend.
Made some pineapple cupcakes from my new cookbook Friday night, and again turned out great! Will post that recipe later this week. 
Claire taking a nap on the couch while I watched TV!
My weekend essentials... ipad, wii & tv remote! 

Sunday :
I made some Morning Glory Muffins from a William Sonoma kit I bought a few weeks back.
Washed my make-up brushes, love freshly cleaned brushes!
Claire on my lap excited for another full day at home with me!
A breakfast smoothie - Chocolate, Raspberry & Banana! Yummy!!

Hope you all had a good weekend too!

Wear to go from here... anywhere away from the house!
*Megs


No comments:

Post a Comment