Thursday, September 15, 2011

I love a well dressed man

In keeping with the theme of Fall Trends this week, I thought I would also share some great menswear looks from J. Crew’s Fall 2011 collection. Also since my dad mentioned while I was in Chicago that my blog was cool and all, but what was he going to do with all this women’s fashion?! So I thought I would incorporate some men’s things too. Also I totally go weak in the knees for a well dressed man! So single guys...take notes!

J. Crew has some great fall fashion for men, and was actually more close to wearable fashion for the men in my life! Trust me, my dad and brother would never be caught dead in leather pants or a leopard print sweater. Rather a nice leather bomber jacket and subtle stripe sweaters was more their pace.

That being said, here is some of the Fall menswear trends that every guy needs for Fall!
*Pictures from Style.com – J.Crew Menswear*

A classic sport jacket!
Add jeans and a tie and you’ve got an ever more dressed up look
A tweed suit!
Think Mad Men… a very updated traditional style
A grandpa sweater!
Even if you are 20 or 65 a grandpa sweater looks great over a t-shirt or button down
A simple stripe sweater!
This charcoal and black one would be great paired with jeans or slacks
A plaid button down!
Plaid is back and for more than the loggers now
A wool pea coat!
This will be fall/winter staple in your closet
Boot cut jeans & slacks!
Bring all these looks together perfectly! No saggy bottoms with boxers hanging out here!!

Wear to go from here… J. Crew! (Hint hint dad!)
*Megs

1 comment: