Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Back!

I’m back! After about a month of traveling to visit family, working long hours at the office and having a touch and go Internet situation at home... I am finally back and ready to jump into my favorite season of fashion. Yes, FALL is finally upon us and I’m so excited to bring out the boots, sweaters and cashmere! Although we are on the tail end of some 80 degree weather here in Seattle (finally got some summer weather – better late than never) I know the cool 60-50’s are right around the corner.

Here are some of the inspirations I have for my fall wardrobe!

On my shopping list...
A fur coat (Faux is the way I always go...nothing real!)
Leather! (Shorts, skirts, jackets)
A bright wool coat
Chambray

Wear to go from here... the mall!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment