Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful in 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Tomorrow is the big day and I am so excited to totally indulge myself with all the great food to be expected by my family. Unfortunately my Food Challenge didn't go as good as planned. Just got way to busy with weekend trips and busy work days. But my selected dish for tomorrow is sweet potatoes...so it's GO-TIME! Must get to the store quickly today after work and hit the kitchen! Hopefully it's a success...not the un-wanted dish on the table that's left over after dinner.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I wanted to mention 5 things that I am thankful for this year! It's been a pretty great 2011 and I feel there is lots to be thankful for.
  1. My family and friends who I am so close too and have got to spend some very special days with them this year that made me so excited and happy to be there for them!
  2. A little doggie who was brought home in January and makes up the other half of my "family"!
  3. A job that I love with people who make my day more joyful!
  4. A nice clean and warm (well most of the time) apartment that makes me excited to be at home!
  5. The life experiences I have had this year that have made me stronger and taught me a lot about myself and who I am and what I want to strive to be!  
What are you thankful for?

Wear to go from here... hitting I5 at 3pm to head south for the holiday! WAHOOOOO!!!! 
*Megs 

No comments:

Post a Comment