Thursday, December 8, 2011

Stylish Snow Bunny

This year I am finally going on a ski trip! And it’s going to be at Whistler!! I used to ski and snowboard all the time as a kid. But fast forward 10 years, I’m pretty sure I am going to be terrible now. I’m still on the fence about actually going skiing, so we will see how I feel once I am up there. Might just be fun to play around in the snow and see the sights!

But since it’s been so long since I've been in actual snow I no longer have any well fitting and stylish snow clothes. Thus requiring me to go SHOPPING! Here is the ideal outfit I came up with that assures I will be warm and dry on the slopes! And of course includes sequin Ugg boots...I can't go anywhere without a little sparkle!!!

Now feeling more confident… all I need is some rental gear.

(from the left, clockwise)
North Face Freedom LRBC Insulated Pants $159.00
DAKINE Audrey Visor Beanie $30.00
Collection XIIX Basket Weave Loop Scarf $34.00
UGG® Australia 'Classic Sparkles' Boot $169.95
North Face 'Metropolis' Gloves $60.00

I can already tell this is going to be an expensive vacation!

Wear to go from here… The North Face store, then REI, then Nordstrom
…anything I’m forgetting?
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment