Monday, June 13, 2011

Feathers On Parade

In the mood for summer and anything bright and fun I came across the Fall RTW 2011 collections for D&G and fell in love with these bright and cheery feather skirts! They are slightly crazy for the average day to day wardrobe and I would probably pair with a more toneed down top if I were actually going to wear out of the house.
But it would be such a fun party piece that I may have to go on the hunt for! I know my friends would love to see me in something like this and will probably roll their eyes and have a good laugh...maybe even throw in a big bird joke or something.



 I also came across some other fun feather pieces from Oscar de la Renta and Emilio Pucci. Not as quite over the top as the D&G collection, but still very fun and festive!

Wear to go from here... party time!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment