Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Longing for a MAXI!

So I have been obsessed with getting a printed Maxi ever since I saw Mila Kunis at the 2011 SAG Awards. Her long red flame printed Alexander McQueen Maxi was a perfect mix of elegance and style! She looked amazing and it was all I wanted to wear!! 

(Photo courtesy of Style.com>Red Carpet Style)


But since this dress is probably in the ball park of several thousand dollars, I have been on the hunt for some summer maxi dresses that are much more for the everyday and will fit perfectly into my summer wardrobe. It was also important to have a good silhouette that was not too fitting but also had a cinched or umpire waist since I am only 5.4” and don’t want to look to short and squat. And high heels will be a must with this trend for me!

There were so many options it was slightly overwhelming. But here are some ones I found my favorite store for bargain shopping... Forever 21! (Because I think I will forever be 21)

Wear to go from here...to F21! Here I come!!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment