Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Making a Statement!


A fun trend I have been noticing more and more lately is STATEMENT EARRINGS! They come in all shapes, metals, colors and sizes! I tend to be a plain silver/gold hoops girl so this is a fun way to add some more color and fun to my outfit! I compiled a list of a few of my favorites that I may need to invest in this season. (Although I do already own #1, 5 & 9! And LOVE them)

1. Tasha 'Ornate' Linear Earrings $58.00
2. Kendra Scott 'Nyla' Large Teardrop Floral Earrings $78.00
3. Alexis Bittar 'Miss Havisham' Orbiting Hoop Earrings $225.00 (Nordstrom Exclusive)
4. Tasha Shell Chandelier Earrings $24.00
5. Miriam Salat 'Twig' Earrings $425.00
6. Dogeared Moroccan Hoop Earrings $62.00
7. NuNu Designs Semiprecious Drop Hoop Earrings $98.00
8. Argento Vivo 'Blossom' Graduated Disc Linear Earrings $128.00
9. Kendra Scott 'Danielle' Oval Earrings $58.00
10. Sequin "Cleopatra Statement Earrings $48.00

Wear to go from here... Nordstrom! They have all these styles and more!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment