Monday, July 25, 2011

Falling in love with Alexis

 One of my favorite Jewelry designers is Alexis Bittar! I actually got to meet him a few months back when he did a Personal Appearance at my work. I even got a picture with him!! AHHHHHH so excited!!

(not the best picture, taken on my bosses blackberry)

His designs are so unique and fun and full of style. I especially love his Lucite collection bangles. They fit perfectly and come in such fun colors and prints. Here are some fun styles from the Fall collection that are on sale at the Nordstrom Anniversay Sale!!
 I am DY-ING over the Leopard hinge bangle!! I have it in red! (of course)

1. Leopard Hinge Bangle $295 (Anniversary steal $196.90)
2. Sepia Dust Medium Hinge Bracelet $295 (Anniversary steal $196.90)
3. Skinny Bangle $70 (Anniversay steal $46.90)

Wear to go from here… again... Nordstrom Anniversay Sale!

Then Alexis Bittar.com for more fun styles and info!! 
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment