Friday, July 29, 2011

Going to the Chapel...

Going to the chapel and we're... gonna get MAR-RRRR-IED!!

Today is one of my closest friend's BIG DAY! I am so excited for her and she found her perfect match, a guy who compliments her so well and she is madly, head over heels, in love!!!

I have known A for about 10 years! We met back in high school yearbook class. We soon became friends and have had some great times together... as my soccer buddy at the bf's games, to my first college party I ever attended, to my roommate for 3 years and most recently, my emergency contact neighbor! She has always been there for me and I am so excited to share this moment with her!

Just looking back through the years at the fun times we had!

I love you and wish you all the best!!

Wear to go from here... the chapel!!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment