Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Broke or Choke

When shopping for shoes I always seem to find exactly what I am looking for... but with a price tag that doubles, triples and even some times quadruples my budget! Not that I am broke, but I just don't have the funds to spend a month's rent on a pair of shoes. What can I say I have a taste for champagne, on a beer budget!! 

So this fall I am determined to find some of my luxe shoes at an affordable price that I won't choke over!

Here are some of my loves right now that I am eyeing for fall.... 
Broke:
STEVE MADDEN
Bevv-L Platform Pump
$129.95

Choke: 
MIU MIU
Harrison Leopard print Hair Calf Pump
$1,375

Broke:
CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Peep Toe Oxford Wedge
$40

Choke: 
MIU MIU
Leather Oxford Wedge
$660
Broke:
NINE WEST
Glowing Suede Platform
$89

Choke:
YVES SAINT LAURENT
Tribtoo Suede Platform Pump
$795

Wear to go from here... Endless.com
My favorite online shoes store and they have free two day shipping! 
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment