Friday, August 5, 2011

Dress Dreaming

Since so many of my friends have been on the ‘wedding train’ lately I started thinking about what mine would be like someday. Of course I am missing the main ingredient… a man! But I have confidence that some day I will be there too!

One of my favorite wedding blogs (yes since I had friends sending me constant link to sites, I have started visiting regularly) is Style Me Pretty. It has weddings from all over and tons of pictures, inspirations, ideas, and even lists of wedding vendors. Since I have no use for that (yet) I just like to browse once in awhile and look at all the pretty weddings.

I found this dress and it encompasses everything I would image in my dream dress!
Lots of sparkle and tulle!  

*Photo courtesy of Style Me Pretty-Little Black Book Blog*

Check out the rest of this wedding…

Wear to go from here… out of my wedding dream! (For now…)  
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment