Monday, July 11, 2011

P-Town Weekend of Food

This past weekend I headed down to Portland for a bachelorette party for my good friend A and thirteen of our other friends. It was a lot of shopping, parting, girl talk, and of course with this bunch GOOD food is always a must! With the maid of honor J giving us a tour of the city and the best foodie places, we all had a weekend of pure glorious gluttony.

Here are some of the foods I enjoyed... Blue cheese bacon burger, fish tacos, asparagus/pea tortellini and a salmon bagel. But no Portland trip would be complete without a Voodoo Doughnut stop for a bacon maple bar.

*Note*
I didn't get shots of all the food...I inhaled some before I could photograph, so some was pulled from online. Must get better at taking pics!

Wear to go from here... Downtown Portland!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment