Friday, July 8, 2011

Ready for a Romp

Ready for a ROMP-ER? The 60's are back in full swing in the fashion world. But they are not the same rompers that your mom wore, despite what she says! But defiantly reminiscent of those wild and free days!

I love rompers (even though bathroom trips prove to be more time consuming) and I am so excited that they are back and I can pull out my ones from last summer that hadn't quite made it into main stream fashion. But once in awhile I am actually ahead of the trends. Romper styles are endless and there are short ones, long ones, silk ones and stripe ones... floral ones, cotton ones and casual ones oh-my!

Here are some styles I am loving right now.
There are rompers for every occasion... a day at the office or a day at the beach! So versatile and easy dressing, only one piece no matching tops and bottoms required.

Wear to go from here... Back to 1964! Yeah baby!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment