Monday, August 8, 2011

My love of all things food

Another nice relaxing weekend in Seattle! The weather turned out to be very sunny and warm (actually felt like summer!!) and there was lots going on around town. It was Seafair, so naturally there is more traffic and way more people out. Instead of heading out on a boat I headed to the Lakecity street fair near my house. Had some fair-food (a total guilty pleasure of mine) and people watched the lovely residents of Lakecity. There was even a group of pirates with there ship to walk in the parade. Not sure how that fits with Seafair, but I wish I could have snapped a picture of them, they were entertaining!! But I did snap iPhone pictures of all the food I ate! Needless to say I was eating good food all weekend long.
Even did a chicken & shrimp BBQ at home that was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
But I think the best food all weekend was Sunday Brunch at Monsoon, a Vietnamese restaurant on Capital Hill. I had the Dungeness Benedict and it was to die for! I totally ate the whole thing!!
Wear to go from here… the GYM!!! (Work off those calories!)
*Megs


No comments:

Post a Comment