Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Show and Tell

I love the idea of blogs with daily outfits, but it just isn't something that is feasible for me. I am lacking in several key pieces that those other girls with daily outfit blogs have...

A. I do not have a fancy SLR camera or mad photoshop skills (A work in progress & budget)
B. I do not have a roommate, live-in boyfriend or fiance to take my picture daily (the down side of living alone)
C. I am not in a cute outfit everyday! (I choose the snooze button over fashion some days! Who am I kidding... most days!)

That being said I was headed out to dinner with a friend and she suggested we take some pictures for my blog since she was there to be my photographer. So here is my first attempt at showing off my fashion on the blog!
Ok here is the outfit run down...
CLOTHES: jeans- forever 21, top & tank- BP Nordstrom, scarf- Echo, flats- H&M,
ACCESSORIES: crossbody-Abas, watch- Michael Kors, bracelets- Sequin & Nadri, earrings- Argento Vivo, sunglasses- Prada
Wear to go from here... photoshop class maybe... or the camera store!
(mom, dad...Christmas idea! hint hint!!)
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment