Monday, September 19, 2011

Emmy Blues

Last night was the 63rd Emmy Awards. It was entertaining as always and all the stars come out dressed to the nines! I like watching the Emmys over some of the other award shows because they tend to have a little more fun and humor with it. The people always seem more relaxed and being entertained through out the night.

But really the main reason I sit and watch this show, and all the award shows is the DRESSES!! I love to see what everyone is wearing and what designers they picked, the shoes and even the hair and makeup. It all looks so glamorous and amazing! As a little girl I always remember my mom watching the award shows and I wished that some day I could get all dressed up and walk a red carpet. Probably will never get the opportunity too… but a girl’s gotta dream!

This year it seems that everyone was wearing blue! There was every shade of blue from rich cobalt, navy, and even some cerulean.
It was so bright and beautiful and a true test to blue is the new HOT hue for fall fashion.
*Photos from eonline.com - for more red carpet looks*

I think my favorite was a tie between Kyle Richards one shoulder mermaid style and Claire Daines strapless sparkles (Duh-it's sparkly)! But all the ladies looked beautiful and glamorous!

Wear to go from here… start plotting how to get to the 64th Annual Emmy Awards!
*Megs 

No comments:

Post a Comment