Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Closet Dreams

This week has been the start of our cool and crisp fall weather. I'm not sure I am ready to give up hope that summer is really over, for the warm summer weather is my favorite season as far as weather goes.

But the one thing I look forward too when fall starts is the clothes!! As if I haven't driven this point across enough this week already... but I love fall clothes! You can layer and wear warm rich tones, but don't have to quite plan your outfit to include rain boots and a winter coat yet.

As I start to go through my tiny walk-in closet (Yes it's a walk-in, but it's the worlds smallest one at only about 4x4) and clean out the old and make lists of needs and wants for the season I can't help but dream of someday having a larger closet that could keep everything organized and visible. Where I could line all my sweater and shoes and even hang my pants so that everything is out on display! My dream closet is the one from Sex and the City 2. It looks so nicely organized and makes the clothes stand out like works of art.
I hope and dream that someday I will have a magnificent closet myself and maybe even some more high fashion clothes so I could feel like Carrie Bradshaw!

Wear to go from here... back to my little walk-in to organize!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment