Friday, September 23, 2011

The New Penny Loafer

A shoe trend that I have been loving this Fall has been loafer heels. They are a throw back to the old 80's thru early 90's penny loafer that your dad wore. (I remember always wanting to get the penny out of my dad's shoes) But the current trend has a more fashion forward spin on it for the ladies. You can pair them with a sweater dress and tights or get a more casual look with some skinny corduroy pants and chunks sweater. The possibilities are endless!

Here are some of my favorites I have found out there in the stores.
2. Madewell - The Perfect Pennyloafer Pump $188.00
3. Piperlime - Boutique 9 Night Loafer $160.00
4. Alexander Wang - Anais Silver $650.00
5. Piperlime - Mia Nolen $59.00
6. JC Penny - Vinti Pump $49.99

Wear to go from here... not your dad's closet!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment