Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping

This weekend was a first for me... I went wedding dress shopping with a new friend! She had been looking for awhile, and was not finding something she loved. But I think she might have found success this weekend! I had never heard of the designer Priscilla of Boston, but the dress she picked from them was beautiful and had just the right amount of detail to be elegant and sophisticated, while still being unique.

She still wanted to think about it a little, but I think we found a winner! (and I hope she does pick this one!) It wasn't my favorite dress at the beginning, but after careful review of the pictures and looking a others I decided it was the best style and fit and looked great on her!

Her wedding is next August, so I can't wait to hear which dress she picked and how pretty she will look in it!
*photo from Priscilla of Boston website*

Wear to go from here... back to my wedding fantasies!
(Just kidding... it kinda gives me stress just thinking about it. So choosing not to think about it yet!)
*Megs


No comments:

Post a Comment