Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The New POWER SUIT

A red suit is a new twist on the wear-to-work suit. Of course red is my favorite color, but a red suit is definitely the new ‘POWER SUIT’! Pair it with classic nude pumps and a crisp white tee or button up and you have a strong fashion forward look for work.

I am absolutely gaga over the red suit in Rachel Zoe’s Fall RTW 2011 collection.
I found the Classic Tailor Tux Jacket at Nordstrom to pre-order. But the jacket alone is $425... so I needed to find a more budget friendly solution.
And thank goodness for Express! They have a similar jacket for $138 & matching pants for $69.90. The entire look for just over $200!

So obviously adding this to my fall shopping wish list!

Wear to go from here… to the office in style!
*Megs  

No comments:

Post a Comment