Friday, September 30, 2011

Technicolor Jeans

Colored denim is a trend that started this spring, out in full swing for Fall and still showing up on the runways for Spring 2012! Therefore I must get on this band-wagon and quick!

I am slightly torn on what my first color of denim should be. Do I go with my tried and true red?? Or I was thinking maybe something like a cobalt or purple would be a nice addition to my wardrobe. Then I saw a girl in my office this week with light pink jeans paired with a white button blouse and grey suede platforms and looked stunning. So I might have to copy her! Hopefully she won’t notice and even more hoping she doesn’t wear it again on the same day I do! Can we say awkward?!?!

Here are a few options that I narrowed it down to:
Purple - Premium Denim Colored Skinnies $22.80
(did you notice the penny loafer it was paired with?!?!)
Pink - J Brand Skinny Stretch Twill Pants $178 on sale for 99.90
Red - Flare Leg Jeans $19.50

Wear to go from here… shopping duh! (I use any excuse…if you couldn’t already tell)
*Megs

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of weartogofromhere blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete