Monday, October 3, 2011

Nailing Down Halloween

The beginning of October always starts me thinking of Halloween! The older I get the more I like this silly little holiday where you get to dress up as anything you want and just have fun with it. I haven't quite gotten my costume figured out but I do have some ideas inspired by some of my favorite movies and TV shows... so I promise it will be a good one! (Will for sure get a post up for Halloween with my costume!) And of course I am thinking of Claire's costume too!

But with the start of October and in the spirit of Halloween, Sally Hansen came out with some fun nail strips to celebrate! If you haven't heard of these things they are AMAZING! It's a strip of nail polish that you stick on and smooth over your nail, file and they are done. (I also brush a clear top coat over them too.) They last longer than any normal nail polish and you don't have to sit with zombie hands for a half hour to let them dry.
I absolutely love them and have been using them for months. So of course I am going to try these... I think the fun spiderswebs or skulls are calling my name!
*You can find them at Ulta Beauty*

Wear to go from here... the nearest beauty store!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment