Friday, October 28, 2011

Big, Bold & Bright Statement

Statement Necks are a BIG part of the accessory trends right now! I love how it can take a plain tee or dress and class it up! Or it can just add some fun color and depth to your outfit. The bigger and bolder the jewels are, the more fun and flashy it is. Add some feathers and you are ready to go!
And we all know I am not afraid to be a little fashion forward... even if it gets me pretty awkward glances when I step up to the bus stop in the morning!

I love the Charm & Chain website to search all the latest trends and styles in jewelry and at all different price points you are bound to find something that fits into your budget! Here are some I am loving right now!

Wear to go from here… to get ready to make a statement! On your neck at least!!
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment