Monday, October 31, 2011

That's the Halloween spirit

In the spirit of Halloween I just wanted to share a quick pic of my costume! I was a Jersey Girl for Halloween this year! My inspiration was the style network show Jerseylicious (not Jersey Shore, just so we are clear) But after about 10 people asking me if I was Snookie, I just gave in and said yes. It was just too complicated to explain my inspiration of Jersey than just say "Yes I am Snookie!" I totally get it...I had the bump and a short dress, so I just rolled with it, but i'd like to think the prettier the version of course!!

What do you think? I loved it and would totally rock it again. 
As for Claire, she was a little pumpkin! And boy did she look adorable. I know, I know...I am totally that girl. (crazy dog lady in case you were wondering) But it was pretty hard to pass by the pet costume aisle at Target and not stop to check it out. And at $6 it was a no brainer!
Happy Halloween everyone!!

Wear to go from here... off to New Jersey, I think I would fit in great! 
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment