Friday, October 14, 2011

The Peacock Effect

I can't stop obsessing over Rachel Zoe clothes!! She is my favorite stylist and now that she is doing her own clothing line I am SO EXCITED!!!! I have big dreams of working as her assistant and styling photo shoots and red carpet events! (Maybe someday!) But in the meantime I'll just ooh and awe over her amazing clothes! 

I saw this dress in a magazine a few weeks back and then on my boss yesterday and I am in love! The peacock pattern is so fun and flirty, then combined with the silky fabric and ruffles it's the perfect wear to work dress with some tights and pumps. But could also transition to a cocktail party with bare legs and some stappy heels! Basically just a must have dress!
*Photo from Nordstrom.com Rachel Zoe Peacock Dress*

Wear to go from here... adding to my shopping list, and searching my couch cushions for some spare change! This list is getting long.

No comments:

Post a Comment