Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Review

This weekend turned out to be a beautiful fall weekend with crisp cool air and lots of sun peaking through the clouds. It was wonderful to bundle up with scarves and boots and not have to think about rain-proof dressing! I love Fall and can't get enough of it!!!

Although personally it was not the best weekend... (my family had a health scare and I got a horrible migraine at a soccer game and wanted to die!)

Here are five things that made me smile this weekend!
1. Snuggle time with Claire!
2. Having a clean house! (well...didn't quite make it to my bedroom)
3. Getting a text from my aunt, from her new iPhone 4S! 
4. Pulling out my favorite grey OTK boots!
5. Spending time with a new guy just relaxing and watching netflixs!

Wear to go from here... back to work! Man the weekend went by WAY to fast!
*Megs 

No comments:

Post a Comment