Thursday, November 10, 2011

Make it Glitter & Shine

The upcoming holidays always puts me in a festive mood! So naturally I think of any way to add sparkle to myself… and today I am obsessed with sparkle and glitter nails! There are so many ways to do it and so many options of colors and techniques I will never run out of ideas. Just browsing some of my favorite blogs I got a few ideas to start with.
From top left clockwise:
Mimi and Meg - Red Nails with Sparkle Gold
Cupcakes & Cashmere - Pink, Orange & Silver
Nail Nerd - Blue with Multi Sparkle
The Beauty Department - Gold Metallic & Sparkle
Cupcakes & Cashmere - Aqua Sparkle

With the next too weekend free before my "weekend marathon of getaways" (I have a trip planned every weekend from Thanksgiving to New Years…YIKES!) I can test some of these out and also start some of home and cooking projects I have been procrastination on.
Wear to go from here… the beauty store for some festive sparkle nail colors!   
*Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment